Jack Piper-Sheach, 10-year-old boy, died due to electric shock in Blackpool hotel

A heart-wrenching incident unfolded at Tiffany’s Hotel on the Promenade in Blackpool when 10-year-old Jack Piper-Sheach was discovered unresponsive on Sunday, September 3, at approximately 10:39 pm. The seaside resort was left in shock when the young boy, reportedly from Wales, succumbed to his injuries four days later while surrounded by his grieving family at a hospital in Liverpool.

Police investigations have revealed that Jack’s injuries were consistent with exposure to a “high voltage of electricity,” marking the tragic circumstances surrounding his untimely passing. As a result, Blackpool Coroner’s Court is set to open an inquest into the matter, with the hearing scheduled to take place on Friday, presided over by Coroner Alan Wilson.

In response to this tragic incident, Lancashire Police initiated an initial investigation but have since handed the case over to the local authority. A police spokesperson expressed their condolences to Jack’s family and confirmed that a file would be prepared for HM Coroner.

Blackpool Council has issued a statement stating that the investigation remains ongoing, underscoring the seriousness and sensitivity of the matter.

Lancs Live shared a post about this litlle boy who died due to electric shock.

“The boy who was killed after a ‘high voltage’ electric shock at a Blackpool hotel has been named as 10-year-old Jack Piper-Sheach. RIP Jack 💔

Tiffany’s Hotel, situated just north of the iconic Blackpool Tower on the seafront, has been closed since the incident took place. Following Jack’s passing, a hotel spokesperson conveyed their deep sadness over the news and extended condolences to the bereaved family. They also pledged their full cooperation with authorities in conducting the necessary investigations.

See more:  Yết hầu là gì? Giải đáp về “Điểm G” của cánh mày râu

The spokesperson for Tiffany’s Hotel stated, “We are heartbroken by the news we have received today, and our thoughts and prayers remain with the family at this distressing time. We will continue to provide the relevant authorities any assistance they need to carry out their investigations. The safety and comfort of our guests remain our number one priority, and therefore we have taken the decision to voluntarily close while the investigations and our own inspections take place. Our phone lines remain open.”

Categories: News
Source: vothisaucamau.edu.vn

Leave a Comment