In this tutorial you will learn:
A cloud-based desktop and mobile messaging app, Telegram has been really popular in a short period of time. Launched in 2013, Telegram successfully surpassed 500 million monthly active users in January 2021. And that number is really huge. The reason for its rapid success is well known; Telegram messenger provides easy and fast login to its desktop and app version. In addition, its useful and easy to use features are something you must check out:
- Provide end-to-end encrypted video calling
- Provide VoIP
- Allow file sharing
- Private messaging and self-destruct feature
- Allows you to access your chats from multiple devices
- Send messages faster
- There is no specified limit for sending media over chats
- Provide open API and free source code
- Security from hackers
- Telegram groups can have up to 200,000 members.
- Lets you customize your messenger
If you are here to get help with Telegram login on app or web, keep reading, as all important information regarding Telegram login is organized in this blog for you.
Steps to login to Telegram on desktop
To login to Telegram on your laptop or desktop device, you must first download the Telegram app on your device using the following links-
- Telegram for Windows x64
- Telegram for MacOS
- Telegram for Linux x64
- Telegram for Windows
You must then click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen prompts to install the Telegram app.
Once you have installed the app on your device, you will see a Telegram shortcut on your screen, follow the instructions listed below to login to your Telegram account:
- Click on the ‘Telegram’ app to open it.
- Then click ‘Start Texting’.
- On the next screen you will have to enter your mobile number and click ‘Next’. Or you can also log in with a QR code.
- Then enter the code sent to your mobile number and click ‘Next’. Remember you will receive the code on the Telegram app installed on your phone, if you want to receive the code via SMS click on ‘Send code via SMS’
- Then you have to enter your cloud password and click ‘Submit’.
Note- Cloud password is only required if you have enabled two-step verification for your Telegram account.
- You will then log into your Telegram Windows account; Now you can start texting.
Similarly, you can log in to your Telegram account through the web on any desktop device by downloading and installing the app.
Steps to Sign In to Telegram on Android or iPhone
You must first install Telegram app on your Android device or iPhone using these links:-
For Android- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.telegram.messenger&hl=en_IN&gl=US
For iPhone- https://apps.apple.com/in/app/telegram-messenger/id686449807
- Once you have the app installed, open it.
- Tap ‘Start Texting’
- You must then allow Telegram to receive calls to automatically confirm your number.
- Next, enter your number and press the arrow button to continue.
- Enter the code you received on the Telegram app installed on another device, or you can also choose to receive the code via SMS on your phone number.
- After entering the correct code, you will be allowed to log into the Telegram messaging app.
That’s how you can log in to the Telegram app, but remember, you’ll only be asked to log into Telegram once you’ve uninstalled the app from your mobile device; otherwise, single login is enough.
After logging in to your Telegram account, you can chat with your online contacts or manage your groups.
Telegram Login Problems- Quick Solution to Fix Them
Just like a regular messaging app, Telegram has some problems of its own that can sometimes surprise you if you are a loyal user of this communication service. Here are some quick tips to deal with all kinds of login problems you may face with Telegram:
- First, make sure you’re connected to the internet on your desktop or mobile device, whichever device you’re using for login purposes.
- Now, if you have tried multiple login attempts and failed due to entering the wrong code, you will have to wait at least 24 hours before you can log in again.
- In addition, if you recently deleted your Telegram account and are trying to log in to recover it, you may not succeed because the deleted Telegram account will be gone forever. You can only create a new Telegram account after a few days.
- You may not be able to log in to Telegram if your phone number is banned and if you think this is a mistake you can report it to Telegram’s Twitter.