Joel Edward McHale is an Italian-American actor, comedian, and television host. From 2009 to 2015, he rose to notoriety for hosting the American television series “The Soup” and for portraying “Jeff Winger” in the comedy-drama sitcom “Community.”
|Celebrated Name||Joel McHale|
|Birth Name||Joel Edward McHale|
|Place Of Birth||Rome, Lazio|
|College / University||University of Washington|
|Children||Two; Edward Roy McHale and Isaac Hayden McHale|
|Net Worth||$14 Million|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches|
Joel McHale Biography
Joel was born in the city of Rome in the Lazio region of Italy. His nationality is American, and he is of mixed ancestry (Irish, Norwegian, Finnish, and English). Jack McHale and Laurie McHale are his parents. His parents and he also grew up in Seattle, Washington, and Haddonfield, New Jersey. Christopher McHale, an actor, and Stephen McHale, the CEO of IBM subsidiary Explorys, are his two brothers.
Joel attended Mercer Island High School and earned a bachelor’s degree in history from the University of Washington. Throughout his college years, he was a walk-on football player. In addition, he got a Master of Fine Arts from the Professional Actors Training Program at the University of Washington.
Joel McHale Height, Weight
According to his physical dimensions, Joel is an imposing 6 feet and 4 inches tall and weighs 85 kilos. Additionally, he has an athletic physique, blue eyes, and blonde hair. There is no information on his other physical dimensions.
- In pursuit of a profession, Joel started out as a comedian. Initially, he was a member of the cast of Almost Live!, a local sketch-comedy television program.
- Later in 1993, he joined Unexpected Productions’ improv comedy troupe, in which he starred for almost four years, until 1997. After receiving his master’s degree, he began acting, appearing in small parts on Diagnosis: Murder, CSI: Miami, and Will & Grace.
- He was also featured on the NBC improvisational comedy program Thank God You’re Here. In 2004, the well-known comedian began presenting The Soup on the E! television network. Later, he appeared on The Adam Carolla Show and Mickey and Amelia as guest stars.
- Additionally, he has been featured in other films, including Spy Kids: All the Time in the World and Ted. In addition, he has starred in a number of films, such as Assassination Nation, Blended, The Big Year, Deliver Us from Evil, and others.
- In the blockbuster comedy Ted starring Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis, he portrayed Rex. Among his prominent television programs are CSI: Miami, The X-Files, Milo Murphy’s Law, and Dimension 404. Santa Clarita Diet, The Joel McHale Show featuring Joel McHale, and a few more are recent projects.
- Currently, he is the recipient of the BTVA People’s Choice Voice Acting Award for Best Vocal Ensemble in a Video Game for Lego Dimensions and the TV Guide Award for Community.
Achievements and Awards
- Outstanding Live-Action Short-Form Entertainment Program – 2014.
Joel McHale’s Net Worth in 2023
Since 1996, as a comedian, actor, and television personality, Joel McHale has amassed a great amount of wealth and notoriety in the entertainment world. As of April 2023, his current net worth is reported to be above $14 million, and he gets paid $60,000 every episode, according to online newspapers.
Joel McHale’s Wife, Marriage
Joel McHale is a married guy. His girlfriend, Sarah Williams, and he tied the knot. After a year of dating, they wed on July 20, 1996. Their sons are Edward Roy McHale and Isaac Hayden McHale.
They have never had a fight since their marriage and have always had a fantastic connection. In addition, the pair has been seen together on several occasions. Regarding his prior partnerships, he has never been involved with a woman. Currently, Joel and Sarah are enjoying their married life and living luxuriously.