Eilleen Regina “Shania” Twain OC is a singer and songwriter from Canada. She has sold over 100 million albums, making her the best-selling female singer in country music history and one of the most successful musicians of all time. Her popularity earned her various titles, including “Queen of Country Pop.”
|Real Name||Shania Twain, OC|
|Nick Name||Shania Twain|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Songwriter, and Actress|
|Born In||Windsor, Canada|
|Date of Birth||28-Aug-65|
|Age||56 years old|
|Height(s) Feet||5 feet and 2 inches|
|Spouse||Frdric Thibaud(m. 2011),Robert John Lange(m. 19932010)|
|Son/Daughter||Yes (Eja Lange)|
|Net Worth||$450 million|
Shania Twain Biography
Shania Twain was born Eilleen Regina Edwards on August 28, 1965, in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, to parents Clarence Edwards and Sharon Morrison. Jerry Twain, her stepfather, subsequently adopted her.
She attended Timmins High and Vocational School and was always interested in music. Shania Twain had a tough life and began singing in bars at a young age. She used to sing for the local band Longshot while still in high school. She went on to appear on The Tommy Hunter Show at the age of 13. She began taking singing lessons after graduating from high school.
Shania Twain Height, Weight, Body measurement
Her figure dimensions are roughly 36-24-35 inches, and she has a gorgeous figure. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs roughly 51 kg. She has stunning and long fantastic blonde hair, as well as gorgeous hypnotic brown eyes.
- Shania Twain released her self-titled studio album in 1993. It included the hits “What Made You Say That” and “Dance with the One Who Brought You.” In February 1995, she released her second album, ‘The Woman in Me.’ It later become a multi-diamond certified album. “Any Man of Mine,” “No One Needs to Know,” and “You Win My Love” were among the successful singles.
- In 1997, Twain released the album ‘Come on Over.’ This album went multi-platinum and reached No. 1 in numerous countries, including Canada, Australia, Norway, and New Zealand. In 2002, she released her fourth album, ‘Up!’ This, too, was a huge commercial success. ‘Now,’ her fifth studio album, was released in September 2017.
- She also has two live albums, two compilation albums, three remix albums, one box set, and 38 singles to her credit.
- Shania Twain has also been on television, appearing in a VH! Divas’ performance in 1998. She appeared as a guest judge on ‘American Idol’ in 2009. She has also featured on ‘Dancing with the Stars as a guest judge.
Shania Twain’s Net Worth
Shania Twain’s net worth is projected to be more than $450 million as of August 2023. Her income came from the sales of her records. Her albums have been certified multi-diamond on numerous occasions and have sold over 100 million copies. Her endorsement agreements also contribute to her income. She lives in a $6 million mansion and drives a $600,000 fancy automobile. In 2011, she had her own program, ‘Why Not?’ Featuring Shania Twain.
Given her great reputation, Shania has sponsored various products throughout the course of her career. She has sponsored products such as Candie’s, Diet Coke, Gitano, and Revlon. Similarly, she also has a fragrance line with numerous manufacturers, including Coty Shania by Stetson and Coty Shania Starlight.
Property And Cars
Twain has a variety of properties across the globe. She spends most of her time in Switzerland. She owns homes in New Zealand, New York, Florida, and Canada, in addition to Lake Geneva.Similarly, she is said to possess a $13 million home in the Bahamas.Similarly, she and her ex-husband once co-owned a luxury resort in New Zealand named Mahu Whenua. The pair allegedly paid $21.5 million for the 61,000-acre property in 2004.
She’s been seen in a few vintages throughout the years, but the make and model of the vehicles are unclear.
Shania Twain Husband, Marriage, Children
Shania Twain is currently married. She married Robert John Lange in the year 1993. But, tragically, they divorced in 2010. She married Frederic Thiebaud in the year 2011. The couple has one kid together. His son’s name is Eja Lange. Aside from Frederic Thiebaud, he has never been in a relationship.
Awards & Achievement
Shania Twain has received five Grammy nominations and has won five of them. She has received six American Music Awards out of a total of seventeen nominations. She has also received four Academy of Country Music Awards from a total of six nominations. She has also won Juno Awards, People’s Choice Awards, World Music Awards, Much Music Video Awards, Billboard Music Awards, Echo Awards, and CMT Music Awards, among others.
- The singer was born Eilleen Regina Edwards, but her name was changed to Eilleen Regina Twain when Jerry adopted her in 1969.
- With over 85 million recordings sold worldwide, she ranks with Elton John, Elvis Presley, and The Beatles as one of the best-selling vocalists of all time.
- Shania has received 27 BMI Songwriter Awards, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and entry into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame, in addition to 5 Grammy Awards.